Your privacy matters
We collect a variety of information from visitors to our site and mobile platforms, some of which can be confidential. This document explains the types of information we collect, how we collect it and our purpose of the use of the information.
Website & Mobile Application Visitors
Like most website operators, PureMont General Trading LLC collects non-personally-identifying information that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each request. Our purpose in collecting this information is to determine how our visitors are using the platforms. The information collected will also help us trouble-shoot problems, analyse our resources and improve our services. There is nothing in that kind of information that would deem anyone identifiable.
PureMont General Trading LLC also collects potentially personal information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users. In certain circumstances we may be permitted by law, court or tribunal order to collect and/or disclose certain personal information.
When is Personal Information collected?
Visitors to PureMont General Trading LLC’s website choose to interact with us in ways that require us to gather personal information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the type of interaction. We collect information in a number of ways including:
1. Visitors visiting and interacting with our website and related software (including mobile applications)
2. Visitors using the “contact” feature or signing up for any newsletters, products or services.
3. Visitors engaging in transactions with us
4. Through cookies and other technologies designed to give you a better experience on our website and platforms
5. Contacting us independently of the website, such as via email, phone or in-person
6. Completing any survey or quiz
7. Signing up to a membership and online purchase
8. Downloading PDF documents and resources
In each case, PureMont General Trading LLC collects such information insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfil the visitors interaction with us. iFetcher does not disclose personal information, other than as described below.
Visitors can always refuse to supply personal information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website or application-related activities in which case we may not be able to provide our services on your behalf.
Where relevant, visitors consent to PureMont General Trading LLC posting and using any photographs, content and/or personal information uploaded onto our site or have otherwise provided consent to be published on our site or any of our platforms, which may be used in order to provide services, marketing of services, or for the purpose of functions and activities.
How is Personal Information used?
Personal information is collected in order that the visitor may receive benefit of our products and services.
2. Create or distribute relevant marketing material
3. Promote and market PureMont General Trading LLC, our services and platforms including all social media
4. Any other uses identified at the time by collecting personal information
A cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor's computer or device, which the visitor's browser provides to the website each time the visitor returns. PureMont General Trading LLC uses